HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > her2group
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-03-2004, 12:45 PM   #5
Lolly
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
I admit, it's a little scary, but I do think it's better to know sooner rather than later as treatment options aren't as limited if brain mets are caught early and small in number and size. This I've learned from the group here, and I bless the day I found this site!
You'll be glad you got the scan, just try not to worry unproductively between now and then. I used the time to do more research on "what if" so I'd be prepared to take action, but I also did a lot of just loafing around; resting up as I called it!
Keep us posted, Smith.
Love, Lolly
  Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 10:46 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright HER2 Support Group 2007 - 2021
free webpage hit counter