HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > her2group
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-19-2004, 07:24 AM   #3
Sandy
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Flaxseed oil takes care of my joint and muscle pain I have from the OA and from Taxol. I have friends that take it in the capsules for their joint pain. I also cook with lots of flaxseed and so I am pain free even while on Taxol. Just wanted to share for me it beats taking pills which my body doesn't like. Hugs, Sandy
  Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 01:46 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright HER2 Support Group 2007 - 2021
free webpage hit counter