HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > her2group
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-11-2004, 10:32 AM   #23
eric
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Kansasrose,
I am so very sorry for your loss. I can only begin to imagine the pain that you must feel. I do, however, know that you can and will get through this. Allow yourself the time to mourn and experience what must be an excrutiating pain and it will slowly ease. I'm glad to hear that you have a lot of support around you, that'll help. I also know that you have the support of so many wonderful people at this site. I wish I could offer more. My thoughts and prayers are with you.
Eric
  Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 01:39 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright HER2 Support Group 2007 - 2021
free webpage hit counter