HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > her2group
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-28-2004, 01:53 AM   #2
Jackie
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Thank you so much!!! I am in Delray Beach, FL, visiting my sister, whose birthday is a couple of days after mine. (I live in NC) Weather has been wonderful and it's been so relaxing to leave all the b/c worries at home! It's so sweet of you to post your greetings and I really appreciate it!
Love, Jackie
  Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 01:09 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright HER2 Support Group 2007 - 2021
free webpage hit counter