HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > her2group
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-12-2004, 09:08 AM   #2
Jackie
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
I feel like I'm whining too, but I've felt consistently like I've been run over by a truck for the last 3 to 4 wks! It's particularly bad the day after treatment, which I receive wkly.... all I want to do is lie around. Definitely not my normal behavior. I've never been a napper, but now it's all I want to do. Marsha posted that she experienced the same thing and it turned out to be caused by her heart functioning below what it should be. Am due for a Muga, so don't know yet how that will turn out. However, no shortness of breath or swollen legs/ankles. Am off chemo for 3 wks to prepare for radiation for brain mets but am still receiving herceptin, so it will be interesting to see if this will continue. Hope it improves for both of us!!
Jackie
  Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 09:35 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright HER2 Support Group 2007 - 2021
free webpage hit counter