HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > her2group
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-30-2004, 09:29 AM   #7
Kristen
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Ruth, I am so sorry to hear of your friends passing. I also just lost a friend who I went thru chemo with on Aug. 20. I met her in the infusion room and she was just one of those people you just wish you could spend more time with. Your poem just touched me, because that is how I will remember Kim. I never know what to say at times like these, if you were here I would just give you a hug. Again, I am so sorry. K
  Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 07:20 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright HER2 Support Group 2007 - 2021
free webpage hit counter