HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > her2group
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-17-2004, 09:29 PM   #3
Sandy H.
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Hi Eric: I do lots of supplemenets, exercise, drink as much water as I can. As for supplements that is a big question on what to take and not to take. I do only what my supplement consultant tells me. She is an R.N. and researches all things for the immune system. Her name is Barbara Johnson, 410-628-6877. I would suggest you give her a call. She is free to consult with and if nothing else you will learn alot as she is always interested in the immune system and how to keep it working. She is not against conventional treatments but believes one needs to do both. If you enjoy talking to someone regarding this topic she is a good one to do it with. I spend hours on the phone sharing my research with her. She is a good listener and I love that. She says she had learned much from just talking to people. She just returned from a huge convention in Las Vegas regarging whole foods that matches the microbiotic diet that is so easy to do. Says she went to meet others doing what she is doing and getting new resources. She is not pushy in selling anything and can tell me vendors to stay away from as well. She is very hard to reach as she is very busy consulting all over the world. I just keep trying. I hope this helps. Hugs, Sandy
  Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 10:43 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright HER2 Support Group 2007 - 2021
free webpage hit counter