HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > her2group
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-21-2004, 10:34 PM   #1
lu ann
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
I ate alot of sugar, and high fat foods. I was under alot of stress and did not exercise. Cholesterol and Tryglycerides were high.

My mom had premenapausal breast cancer so I was at high risk.

I now try to limit sugar, eat lean meat, chicken, fruits, vegetables, and organic when I can.

I don't think chicken is any better for you to eat then lean meat unless the chicken is organic. If you only saw the living conditions of chickens you would not eat them. They are full of stress hormone from the deplorable conditions they are forced to live in.

I think it's a combination of things that causes us to get cancer. Some of us are weaker and we could do everything to prevent but would get it anyway.

Blessings, Lu Ann.
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 05:10 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright HER2 Support Group 2007 - 2021
free webpage hit counter