HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > her2group
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-25-2004, 07:40 AM   #3
Patty H
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
I couldn't wait to get my port removed because I wanted this to all be over and get on with my life. My port would still work for my chemo but it had quit working for drawling blood. I had to have another put back in a few months later but it was no big deal and now this new one drawls blood. So if I ever get done with my treatment I will probably leave it for awhile as long as it draws because I'm a hard stick too. Patty H
  Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 04:31 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright HER2 Support Group 2007 - 2021
free webpage hit counter