HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > her2group
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-26-2004, 07:54 AM   #4
Sandy H.
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
I am on Herceptin/Taxol/Carboplatin and just finished my first cycle of 6 weekly treatments. The rash is gone but I will need to do at least another cycle of 6 treatments. We will talk about me staying on Herceptin to see if I can get a longer time off chemo. We thought it wasn't working so this will be an experiment to see what happens. That is good the Xeloda is working for you it didn't work for me. I have been wondering about Jane P. and hope we hear from her or someone who knows how she is. Hugs, Sandy
  Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 03:21 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright HER2 Support Group 2007 - 2021
free webpage hit counter