HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > her2group
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-21-2004, 04:57 AM   #8
Steph N
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Hard to push those med oncs sometimes!
But, I agree with Lola that you have a cancer that is moving and it is probably just a matter of time before it pops up someplace else.
Herceptin may NOT be enought to stop it if it wakes up and gets going (could slow the process and keep tumor size down), but I think I would want it if I were in your shoes. I am glad to get it now! So far, so good. Still NED.
  Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 11:28 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright HER2 Support Group 2007 - 2021
free webpage hit counter