HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > her2group
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-04-2017, 06:52 PM   #11
Juls
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: UK
Posts: 563
Re: Need input!

Thanks Amy.

I am wavering a little tonight!
Wonder if I am focusing on Kadcyla & not investigating other drugs etc. Not that I have been offered anything other than another AI if I don't get on trial.
Surely there are other drugs available?
In my area of UK - TDM-1, Tykerb & Perjeta n/a unless on a trial.
Have already had Docetaxol, Perjeta, Femara, Xeloda along with Herceptin and Zometa.
Also not sure if off Zometa when on trial drugs.
I was told I did well on all treatments! All blood tests, particularly in last few months really good, so a bit surprised by all this.
Any thoughts anybody!
Fortunately I feel good!
Juls
Juls is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 07:29 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright HER2 Support Group 2007 - 2021
free webpage hit counter