HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > her2group
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-14-2016, 01:05 PM   #13
konagirl
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Posts: 14
Re: Other than Cancer: What's going on in your life?

Fantastic activities ladies! I'm just busy working, but frankly happy to be able to work as I do have a few medical bills to still pay. They finally announced the project I'm working on officially. It's the 4 part HBO documentary about music moguls Dr. Dre and Jimmy Iovine directed by Allen Hughes. Scheduled to air in April. My husband and I are staying in town for the Holiday's (I may have to work and that's okay). Need to get out our decorations this weekend so it's a little more festive. Nice day today here in Southern California.
konagirl is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 05:23 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright HER2 Support Group 2007 - 2021
free webpage hit counter