HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > her2group
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-25-2016, 04:22 PM   #7
VDC
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 122
Re: HRT and ER-, PR-, Her2+ BC

Agness,
Interesting! I will have to look further into it. Thanks for the leads on where to look!

As an FYI since I had a partial hysterectomy and not complete I have taken an estrogen/progesterone combination rather that only estrogen.

Another interesting thing is that I had the hysterectomy because of a VERY large fibroid that had appeared in the span of one year! I literally had the uterus of a 20 week pregnant woman! So, there is definitely some hormonal things going on here!
VDC is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 03:52 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright HER2 Support Group 2007 - 2021
free webpage hit counter