HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > her2group
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-06-2016, 03:38 PM   #1
Juls
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: UK
Posts: 563
Re: Need input!

Hi Andi
Biopsy not mentioned yet. Think they have decided it is cancer regardless.
Been on Xeloda since 1st and had Herceptin injection on 31st. It was really quick - just a bit stingy, took 3 minutes and finished. Leg a bit marked and achy for a day but otherwise very easy. A step forward.
I did ask about the bisphosphonates & was told Zometa/Zoledronic Acid. When I mentioned other ones (particularly oral bisphos.) & denozumab she decided we would discuss later. She did mention another one -Ibandronate (?) Think I was supposed to just accept Zometa. I am trying to research bisphos. but don't like info on any of them. Does anyone know if one is better than the other?

Wish I could request other radiologists etc but don't think that would go down well here!

Anyway enough of my moans. It's been a long day!

Hope you are well and thank you for your kind words.
Take care
Juls
Juls is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 03:55 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright HER2 Support Group 2007 - 2021
free webpage hit counter