HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > her2group
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-04-2015, 05:20 PM   #8
Lucy
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 293
Re: Survey pole....how long after mast were you able to safely and comfortably drive?

I was released to drive when they removed the drains, about 11 days after the surgery (double mastectomy). However, I did not have full range of movement yet so I did very little driving - and none for more than a couple of miles travel - for 4 or 5 weeks after the surgery.
Lucy is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 04:44 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright HER2 Support Group 2007 - 2021
free webpage hit counter