HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > her2group
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-20-2015, 08:46 AM   #4
Donna H
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 307
Re: The power of words

Many people have asked me if I am in remission - I always say no - the cancer is gone. Removed. Adios. Shortly after starting treatment, my Mom move in with my husband and me. I never knew how negative she is. Maybe it is because my Dad recently died (4 days after my first chemo) but she has been a challenge to live with every day. I believe in focusing on the positives. My glass is half full. With that in mind, I believe I can redirect Mom's state of mind. It just might take a while! But I defeated cancer so I can get Mom to see the sunny side of life too.
Donna H is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 03:23 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright HER2 Support Group 2007 - 2021
free webpage hit counter