HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > her2group
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-02-2014, 06:04 PM   #2
Rolepaul
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Boulder Colorado as of January 2013
Posts: 391
Re: rolepaul I know this is not for the here and now

We shall see what happens. Right now, they think the brain spots are radiation still killing HER+ cells. I think it is the pertuzumab working. Still no proof it is recurrence. Working on the subcarinal lymph node met right now. Trying to get Herceptin and Perjeta systemically but drawing negative responses on that. Maybe the work that came out this week will help. Nina is doing great and traveling with me to Spokane after spending 17 days with her parents while her step father is working in Italy.
I want to go with a vaccine, but I have not had good luck getting Nina stable enough to be accepted into a program.
Rolepaul is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 08:27 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright HER2 Support Group 2007 - 2021
free webpage hit counter