HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > her2group
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-07-2014, 12:53 PM   #5
'lizbeth
Senior Member
 
'lizbeth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Sunny San Diego
Posts: 2,214
Re: Neratinib clinical trials

Thank you Paul for posting this. It makes me realize how much progress has been made with cancer research.

Ev, I hope this is the magic bullet for your daughter. I am of the same mind as you - learn as much as you can.

I ended up flying for my vaccine trial. I was very committed at the time, yet it was quite the effort to travel frequently.

Still I was recovering from cancer treatment and each trip became easier. The shots still wiped me out each time. But I bounced back pretty fast.

Maybe it will be similar for your daughter - that she will grow in strength and health over the coming months. I certainly wish this for her.

Best wishes for a great outcome.
'lizbeth is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 03:58 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright HER2 Support Group 2007 - 2021
free webpage hit counter