HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > Breast Cancer Newsfeed
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-21-2013, 11:27 AM   #2
'lizbeth
Senior Member
 
'lizbeth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Sunny San Diego
Posts: 2,214
Re: Short-term quality-of-life affected by breast biopsy

I think the trauma was not anxiety. I already knew I had cancer before the biopsy, it was just a confirmation test.

However I had a strong physical shock reaction to the biopsy afterwards. A little follow-up and a place to lay down for a bit would have been helpful - instead of here's a bandaid and you'll have the test results in . . .
'lizbeth is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 09:19 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright HER2 Support Group 2007 - 2021
free webpage hit counter