HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > her2group
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-06-2013, 06:58 PM   #8
'lizbeth
Senior Member
 
'lizbeth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Sunny San Diego
Posts: 2,214
Re: Being Sad and Vulnerable makes you Brave

I had this idea that it would be fun to work at a department store for Christmas . . . and when I applied they saw I had worked as a diamond grader. So I am hanging out in Fine Jewelry playing around with all the sparkly stuff, and trying to figure out how to replace batteries in watches (yikes!). I'm one class away from the GIA's graduate gemologist certification and one away from their Accredited Jewelry Professional. GIA hired 300 graders in 2007 and gave us all free training. Then the economy tanked in 2008, by Spring of 09 they laid 200 graders off. I louped a stone the other day and was surprised I could still see an extra facet and familiar clarity characteristics.

Yep, Christmas is coming, and you know I am more sarcastic then you - so I appreciate the humor.
'lizbeth is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 10:30 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright HER2 Support Group 2007 - 2021
free webpage hit counter