HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > her2group
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-14-2013, 10:53 AM   #3
christy86m
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 5
Re: ER/PR negative survivors

YAY YOU!! Thank you so much for your reply! I am having an unusually crappy few days.

I need to google your vaccine trial. Were you pre menopausal at dx?

Thank you so much for responding to my initial post!! I really needed it

Christy
christy86m is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 04:25 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright HER2 Support Group 2007 - 2021
free webpage hit counter