HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > her2group
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-15-2013, 04:39 AM   #4
sarah
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: france
Posts: 1,648
Re: Eye Twitching...even losing lashes/brows

I did Taxol (and Herceptin) and during the Taxol period and for a few months after, I lost my hair, eye lashes and brows but the good news was I also lost the hair on my legs. my eye lashes came back and my hair came back thicker and softer but my brows came back a little and my legs remain hairless which is great. also pubic hair less than before and under arm hair less but the head hair is thick - I think that's the most important.
take care,
health and happiness
sarah
__________________
sarah is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 03:54 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright HER2 Support Group 2007 - 2021
free webpage hit counter