HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > her2group
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-10-2012, 04:52 PM   #1
Jen
Senior Member
 
Jen's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 236
Re: Cannabis and cancer

Steph I can't tell you or anyone that this IS the CURE we have all been waiting because I simply do not know if it is or isn't but I can tell you what I do know all the chemo drugs my Mother has been on for years was not the cure. Some of the drugs helped (for awhile) while others she PROGRESSED on. ALL of these drugs were tested in clinical trials my Mom participated in clinical trials she failed on TDM1 just like others here on this site have. My Mom put her faith in medical science and right now that medical science is not able to help her that is why I am looking into "alternative treatments" for her and I hope I find it SOON!!
Jen is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 03:06 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright HER2 Support Group 2007 - 2021
free webpage hit counter