HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > her2group
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-15-2012, 08:54 AM   #1
Marlys
Senior Member
 
Marlys's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Boise, Idaho
Posts: 758
Re: Prayers for our Marlys!

I am really doing very well if you don't count a decent sense of balance. I am going home tomorrow. I will need a walker. I have no loss of strength and my only impairment is a inability to walk a straight line. But then with my history that should not surprise anyone. However, I have not had a drink in over 31 years so we really cannot blame that. I really love all the prayers and well wishes and want to thank each of you.
Love & hugs,
Marlys
Marlys is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 03:26 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright HER2 Support Group 2007 - 2021
free webpage hit counter