HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > her2group
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-22-2012, 03:03 AM   #2
Ellie F
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 1,526
Re: I couldn't make this up if I tried

Really understand your frustration! When I was early stage I had herceptin at home. The nurse came with the vial of herceptin, mixed if with sterile water and then put in in a bag of saline solution for infusion. Great,no probs! Then I had to start getting it at the onc centre. There it's mixed in pharmacy with preservative added so it's good for the next patient. So sometimes if I have first dose I'm great if not have terrible joint pain and depression for about a week!
I am trying to go the same route as you but getting nowhere. The excuse is that it's pot luck which one you get depending on the day!
If you can change anything for the better for yourself forge ahead!
Best wishes
Ellie (England )
Ellie F is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 10:36 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright HER2 Support Group 2007 - 2021
free webpage hit counter