HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > her2group
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-03-2012, 09:33 AM   #1
Lauriesh
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Lakeville, Minnesota
Posts: 199
Re: SRS and liver met

I don't know anything about srs, but I did have ablation done for my one liver met. Has that option been discussed? It is a very easy procedure and I have been NED for 16 months now following this procedure.




Laurie
__________________
diagnosed stage 2- 3/2005
4.5 cm & 2+ nodes , er/pr- & HER2+
4 AC
12 taxol/Herceptin
Year of Herceptin
liver mets- July-2010
7 taxotere/Herceptin
RFA- Feb.2011
NED
U of Wa vaccine trial-oct 2011-Feb 2012
Herceptin/tykerb
Ned - 2 1/2 years
Herceptin & perjeta
Ned 3 years
Herceptin- reducing treatments , due to s/e, to 5-6 a year
NED- 3 1/2 years
Ned - 4 years
2/15- stopped herceptin - on no treatment
Lauriesh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2012, 01:55 PM   #2
jacqueline1102
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 183
Re: SRS and liver met

Thank you, Lori and Laurie, for your response. It seems like these procedures are rare. I had researched the RFA but when the radiology oncologist mentioned SRS I was a little surprised as I had not heard about SRS. I had also read about the liver resection which kinda scares me. Next Tuesday is my last radiation so I will ask lots of questions. Thank you again, ladies. Have a relaxing fourth of July.
jacqueline1102 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 01:47 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright HER2 Support Group 2007 - 2021
free webpage hit counter