HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > her2group
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-25-2012, 06:27 PM   #1
jml
Senior Member
 
jml's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 415
Ugh!Re: The View Show Today

I agree - total missed opportunity to educate and empower the viewers. It's almost like she was reluctant guest, and as I sit here, I can't even remember the name of her charity?
I understand if she wants to keep the specific details of her own diagnosis private, but then why even bother going on TV to so dispassionately bring up the subject.
I was baffled by her appearance but imagine "her" charity is even more disappointed.
jml is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 08:07 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright HER2 Support Group 2007 - 2021
free webpage hit counter