HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > Herceptin / Tykerb
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Herceptin / Tykerb Share your experiences or ask questions about Herceptin or Tykerb

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-02-2012, 12:47 PM   #5
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Smile Re: White noise static...

I don't have white noise, but for the last two years I have had degraded hearing in one ear. I have passed so many hearing tests I have lost count. Been to numerous ENT's. All baffled. Mostly its a muffled type of hearing. If I am in a noisy room, forget it, I can't make out a word from anyone talking to me.

I have been on Herceptin for 6 years following regular chemo because of matastesis.

Maybe this will help you
  Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 11:37 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright HER2 Support Group 2007 - 2021
free webpage hit counter