HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > her2group
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-15-2012, 04:16 PM   #4
jml
Senior Member
 
jml's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 415
Re: T-DM1 & Pertuzumab Update

I'm so glad that you're having such great success on this combo.
It brings tears to my eyes the thought of how much this will help
so many people. We just need it to get approved and on the market.
I'm days away from 10years with Stage IV disease, I have run out of standard of care options, but by the grace of God, I am doing well on the current old school combo I'm on - oral methotrexate & oral cytoxan daily. Old school, new school - whatever works, I'll take it.
I just so look forward to populating my medicine cabinet with new options and pray that they come soon.
Congratulations to you!

Keep the Faith~

Jessic
jml is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 08:14 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright HER2 Support Group 2007 - 2021
free webpage hit counter