HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > Diet and Nutrition
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Diet and Nutrition By popular demand our nutritional message board. This board will be monitored by a Registered RD who is certified in oncology by the American Dietetic Association

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-12-2012, 05:57 AM   #2
kltb04
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 5
Re: emotional eating

Hi Alicia...I too am an emotional eater. I actually was excited after first chemo because I had no appetite and wasn't eating and lost 10 lbs... well, it came back. I still am not hungry often, but I just eat for eating's sake. I LOVE to just sit and eat and read or watch TV. And I am super picky as well, hate most veggies, love the simple carbs - ugh.

Sounds like you have taken a lot of good steps already; I haven't even been able to motivate myself to exercise/walk. I too was dx in February...I am in chemo now (neoadjuvant) but I still have 2 good weeks out of 3 that I could and should be exercising.

Just letting you know you are definitely not alone...
kltb04 is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 03:10 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright HER2 Support Group 2007 - 2021
free webpage hit counter