HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > her2group
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-02-2011, 11:24 AM   #3
mario
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 2
Re: Lung nodule question

I had 2 nodules that were discoverd by CT Scan in my left lung. After needle biopsy, ..they confirmed it was pneumonia...not cancer (thank God). I never thought I would be so "happy" to hear I had pneumonia !! The Dr's never even mentioned staging to me. We were to busy fighting,..and trying to beat my wide spread salivary gland cancer. We are all in this together... best of luck,.. and my prayers..
mario is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 03:36 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright HER2 Support Group 2007 - 2021
free webpage hit counter