HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > her2group
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-01-2011, 01:16 PM   #1
Hopeful
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 3,380
Re: Spammers are out of hand...

Quote:
If the unwanted posts are reported we can get to them faster and saves us from having to scan the forums.
Steph,

I and others have noted here that the "report this post" feature forces the reporter to wait 300 seconds between reporting posts. Is there any way to disable this feature? I would report more posts when I see them, but don't have time to hang around 300 seconds between each one when I see ten of them.

Hopeful
Hopeful is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 08:44 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright HER2 Support Group 2007 - 2021
free webpage hit counter