HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > her2group
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-20-2011, 11:32 PM   #9
michka
Senior Member
 
michka's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Paris, France
Posts: 858
Re: news. help me sort things out please.

Thank you all for your precious support.
I always go to see my onc with my companion. But he doesn't read English so is less informed and gets lost in the conversation between my onc and me. But when he sees I don't like the answer; he asks why in front of the onc
I always have my list of questions but I cannot send them in advance. I don't even have the onc's mail and the secretary just takes care of appointments.
Rich, why keep Faslodex for later? I think you posted once that hormonotherapy does not work well when you are PR 0% except for Faslodex that works differently. Or is it bad to have hormonotherapy at the same time as chemo?
I just don't feel like going to the hospital today.Love to all. Michka
michka is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 09:05 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright HER2 Support Group 2007 - 2021
free webpage hit counter