HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > her2group
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-25-2011, 09:00 PM   #5
ElaineM
Senior Member
 
ElaineM's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 3,142
Wink Re: Update from TriciaK

Congratulations on the new great grandbaby !!!!!!! 46 Wow !!!!!!!! You have quite a clan !!
I am sorry to hear about the uti. Cipro (antibiotics) can be quite challenging. Go for cranberry juice or cranberries in any form for the uti. You can get cranberry supplements at a health food store if you can't get any cranberries or cranberry juice at your local market. You might also want to add some yoghurt or friendly bacteria (like acidophalus) since antibiotics wipe out good bacteria.
I would call the doc in the few days and ask if I could get some Halaven in one week instead of two, but then again I am pretty aggressive with the docs.
All in all I am very happy the Halaven seems to be working for you and your tumor markers are down.
Great job !!!!!!!! Keep up the good work.
__________________
Peace,
ElaineM
12 years and counting
http://her2support.org/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=48247
Lucky 13 !! I hope so !!!!!!
http://her2support.org/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=52807
14 Year Survivor
http://her2support.org/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=57053
"You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have." author unknown
Shared by a multiple myeloma survivor.
ElaineM is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 12:12 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright HER2 Support Group 2007 - 2021
free webpage hit counter