HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > her2group
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-03-2011, 08:03 AM   #1
Hopeful
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 3,380
Re: Surgery Stories

All I can add is make sure the surgeon writes an rx for painkillers for you for when you wake up. If there is no rx on file, the hospital will not be able to give you anything without an rx from the surgeon. I was stuck in this situation and was lucky that my surgeon's office manager was still in the office and able to call in an rx for me to my local pharmacy. I then had to make the ride in the car from the hospital to the pharmacy, feeling every single bump in the road, and walk in groggy to pick up my rx. I didn't need the meds for long, but for right after, you will need something.

Best of luck to you with your procedure,

Hopeful
Hopeful is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 11:25 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright HER2 Support Group 2007 - 2021
free webpage hit counter