HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > her2group
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-05-2011, 08:39 PM   #1
sarah
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: france
Posts: 1,648
Re: Pericarditis

I had it also and took ibuprofen which helped enormously. you can look it up under www.mayoclinic.com - that's where I found that ibuprofen would help. The cardiologist said he just see me in a month to see whether it was bigger or not! but I decided the pain was too much and thanks to this site and the Mayo site, I took the ibuprofen and it went away. Mine happened soon after I stopped Taxol but was still on Herceptin and Femara. I still have shortness of breath but that's due to a fibroid in my lung due to radiation. If it's ok for Kiri to take ibuprofen, I'd suggest she try that.
hugs and love sarah
__________________
sarah is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 06:58 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright HER2 Support Group 2007 - 2021
free webpage hit counter