HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > her2group
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-28-2010, 10:32 AM   #5
greenacres
Senior Member
 
greenacres's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Wisconsin
Posts: 80
Re: Treatment complete - leave port in - or take out? (m)...

Thank you everyone! I've made my decision. I'm scheduled to have my port removed on 1/6/2011 at 1:45. They've instructed me to discontinue my Coumadin on Thursday (7 days). I then continue after my port is removed, then taper off until I no longer need it. YAY! I can't wait! Thank you for all your suggestions and comments, I appreciate the time you took to write back. Sandra
__________________
Sandra from WI
Stage 1, Tumor 1.4 cm, Grade 3, ER-/PR-/HER2+++
Poorly Differentiated IDC with comedo type necrosis with DCIS/ALH :(
Mammogram: 11/12/09
Call Back Mammo: 11/17/09
Biopsy: 11/25/09
Diagnosis Call: 12/2/09
Partial MX: 12/16/09. 3 LN clean.
6 Cycles Chemo (TCH) Jan-April/10; Herceptin all of 2010; 33 Rads complete 7/10. Herceptin done 12/10.
FOLLOW UPS:
Bil mammo, and Breast MRI 12/10 - CLEAN! (after a second lump was biopsied and BENIGN - showed giant cell reaction?).
Bil mammo 6/11 - CLEAN!
Left mammo 12/11 - CLEAN!
PET/CT scan 4/6/12 - CLEAN!
Bil mammo 8/12 - CLEAN!
November 2012 - Gallbladder Removed.
Bil MRI 2/13 - CLEAN!

http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/sandragreen
greenacres is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 08:50 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright HER2 Support Group 2007 - 2021
free webpage hit counter