HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > her2group
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-20-2010, 05:42 PM   #7
candlegranny
Senior Member
 
candlegranny's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 151
Re: Deep, gut feeling

wow! I had a hysterctomy at 31 yrs old. I lost one ovary and kept one. that was in 1985. I started taking HRT in 1991. i started with .625 premarin. took it for 10 yrs or better. It certalinly stopped all the hot flashes and sweats. then i stopped for a while but the hot flashes came back. I then took .325 the lowest dose available. I took that about 5 yrs then stopped and had no more problems. Now I am wondering if that contributed to my BC. my doctor said i needed it for my bones too. it was 6 of one and half dozen of the other. BC has never been in my family on either side so I figured I had nothing to worry about. Alzheimers runs in my family. I am taking care of my mother who suffers from AD. I prayed that i would never get that disease cause I could not see my children taking care of me... guess we need to be careful what we ask for! Bonita
__________________
Mammogram Sep 21, 2009 everything good and clear
DX jan 19,2010 Invasive Ductal Carcinoma, Grade 2 Age 56
modified radical masectomy on LEFT side 29 Jan 2010
2.7 cm 18/31 nodes
mets to just above collar bone ( 2 nodes showed in PET)
ER- PR - / Her2 +++ (IHC) Stage 111 C
ki-67 60% nottingham score 7
A/C chemo mar 22,2010 DD
herceptin & taxotere DD june 1,2010
finished taxotere july 12, 2010
finished herceptin 16 May 2011
PET Scan 9 Aug 10, cancer in neck is gone! NED
33 Rads completed 1 Oct 2010
PET/CT Scan 6 Jan 2011 NED
PET/CT Scan 3 Aug 2011
MUGA 59% 3/22/10 -63% 9/23/10 - 51% 1/4/11 - 55% 2/17/11 - 50% 8/3/11
26 Aug 2011 NED
20 Feb 2012 NED
5 Mar 2012 PORT OUT
12 July 2012 DIEP breast reconstruction
23 Aug 2012 NED
15 Nov 2012 new breast tweeked and natural breast uplifted and implant added
17 Feb 2013 NED
27 mar 2013 lipo suction to add fat cells to new breast in hopes for needed adjustment.


"Don't spend your time worrying about when or how you are going to die, spend your time figuring out how you are going to live today". ~Elizabeth Edwards.
candlegranny is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 02:58 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright HER2 Support Group 2007 - 2021
free webpage hit counter