HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > her2group
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-16-2010, 08:41 AM   #5
LTC
Member
 
LTC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 6
Re: Tamoxifen Questions

Hi Jackie! Thanks for that info. I'm now wondering if I'm in menopause.....6 months after chemo ended, I had a period....I guess it was a period....then another one a couple of months after that....but nothin since August. Maybe now an AI would be better....I dunno. But I spoke to my Onc yesterday, & I guess due to my age, 41 now, he feels Tamoxifen is the best thing for me. So I'm gonna stick with it & I guess feel thankful that I'm not having terrible uncomfortable side effects. And I do sorta like the idea of still being "in treatment" in a way, as long as I'm taking it.

__________________
I'm not saying, I'm just saying...

Dx June 30, 2009

Infiltrating Ductal Carcinoma - left, ER- PR 9%+ HER2+
7/9/09-lumpectomy, 4/15 nodes pos
7/23/09- Reincision for clear margins
Chemo TCH DONE 12/09
Rads DONE 2/10
Herceptin DONE 8/10
Start Tamox 9/10
CarePage:kimberlyoliver
LTC is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Tags
metabolize, resistant, tamoxifen

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 09:20 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright HER2 Support Group 2007 - 2021
free webpage hit counter