HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > her2group
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-10-2010, 03:44 PM   #4
evlin75
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 118
Re: Chemotherapy drugs not covered by insurance query

Sorry about the mis-spelling in the title. I will try to spell check more closely before I post again. I could not figure out a way to fix it after it posted. I have mostly read here and have posted infrequently since my daughter's diagnoses in 2003.

Ev
evlin75 is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 01:20 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright HER2 Support Group 2007 - 2021
free webpage hit counter