HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > her2group
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-05-2010, 11:26 PM   #3
MaryAn
Senior Member
 
MaryAn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 45
Re: Is it a reaction or menopause

I didn't have any swelling or wheezing so I was okay there. I'm just hoping that this doesn't keep happening. I still have three more rounds to go...maybe they can switch treatment options. I notice other women had similar reactions and it seems common, but I would hate to keep getting reactions that will be worse.

Than for your response. I appreciate it greatly. I at firt that it was the decadron face, but I didn't have any puffiness sow women describe. I'm at my wits end. Three treatments in and I have this happening.
MaryAn is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 10:07 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright HER2 Support Group 2007 - 2021
free webpage hit counter