HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > her2group
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-24-2010, 05:53 PM   #1
Barbara H.
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Newton, MA
Posts: 951
Re: News from Adriana

Adriana, my heart goes out to you. You must feel completely overwhelmed. Please know that my thoughts are with you, and I'm so sorry that you lost your mother so suddenly.

I'm thrilled that you have been accepted to start T-DM1. I was on it for two years, and it is truly a miracle drug. If I hadn't developed a side effect I would still be on it

Again, I am thinking of you.

Barbara H.
Barbara H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 11:36 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright HER2 Support Group 2007 - 2021
free webpage hit counter