HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > her2group
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-14-2010, 07:18 PM   #1
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: Joe passed on this evening

I had the privilege of meeting Joe,Christine and, I believe it was Danielle, at ASCO 2009 and I was so happy to finally meet the amazing Druthers.

I am heartbroken for Christine and her family and for this community which he fashioned with his own hands

Eternally grateful to have met you Joe and for all you have done to keep people like myself alive. I wish we could have returned that favor.

My sincere condolences to all who knew and loved him,

Marcia
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2010, 07:21 PM   #2
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: Joe passed on this evening

For Joe...

"
"To laugh often and love much; to win the respect of intelligent persons and the affection of children; to earn the approbation of honest critics and to endure the betrayal of false friends; to appreciate beauty; to find the best in others; to give of ones self; to leave the world a bit better,whether by a healthy child,a garden patch, or a redeemed social condition; to have played and laughed with enthusiasm and sung with exaltation; to know that even one life has breathed easier because you have lived - this is to have succeeded." -RALPH WALDO EMERSON "

Marcia (Soccermom)
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2010, 07:43 PM   #3
Ceesun
Senior Member
 
Ceesun's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 869
Re: Joe passed on this evening

Christine and Daughters, I am so very sorry to have heard this news. Pink Girl just informed me. My heart is so sad and am at a loss for words at the moment. My thoughts and prayers are with you. Ceesun
Ceesun is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 01:41 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright HER2 Support Group 2007 - 2021
free webpage hit counter