HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > her2group
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-11-2010, 02:25 PM   #8
lena5959
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: Navelbin--hope I spelled it right.

I just had my first session with Herceptin and Navelbine today. I have had Herceptin for one year in 08/09. Then again this year starting 6 months ago together with Xyloda whic I tolerated badly and had to go from 4150 mg per day to 2150 mg per day. Sadly the mets had grown as of my last scan last week so hence the change. I get this treatment every 3 weeks and I wonder why some of you get it every week and what the dose is then. I would also like to find out why and when Tyverb is added to the "coctail" - ready to take anything now.... mets in both lungs, can't remember the sizes but scary all the same...
Wishing you all the very best!
Lena in Sweden
  Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 05:38 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright HER2 Support Group 2007 - 2021
free webpage hit counter