HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > her2group
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-10-2010, 01:48 PM   #14
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: ASCO over--reports to follow--sorry for the "silence" (computer in the shop 4 fix

SS, sorry if my original post quoting the abstract confused you, I didn't have a problem understanding it, in fact I thought it was self explanatory! Then wondered if I was missing something and to me that was where the luminal B came into the picture. What I was wondering is why some reports say luminal B is hormone and Her2 positive and others say it's hormone positive and Her2 negative.

I was just saying it contradicted Lani's post ( I appreciate that there are lots of subtypes) I suppose like Tricia being hormone and Her2 positive I want to believe the abstract :-)

Suzi
  Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 03:35 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright HER2 Support Group 2007 - 2021
free webpage hit counter