HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > Diet and Nutrition
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Diet and Nutrition By popular demand our nutritional message board. This board will be monitored by a Registered RD who is certified in oncology by the American Dietetic Association

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-28-2010, 06:10 AM   #5
Hopeful
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 3,380
Re: Good source for seaweed?

Ellie,

I looked up Clearspring, and they do not have distribution in the USA. Thank you for your generous offer, but I am interested in finding a supplier here that I can use on a regular basis. Do you use seaweed in your diet? How much do you consume?

Rich,

I would much prefer to consume the seaweed as food rather than take a supplement; the supplements make me wary, as they are not regulated and it is hard to know what you are getting - see here: http://www.healthcentral.com/alzheim...521369-98.html. My theory is something sold as food still has some level of control, naive as that may be.

Laurel,

I am working on finding an Asian market, though would love a mail order source. I am interested also in how much of it you eat. I am excited to try this, because I think it will work on several health issues for me at once, and hypertension is one of them.

Hopeful
Hopeful is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 10:12 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright HER2 Support Group 2007 - 2021
free webpage hit counter