HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > her2group
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-20-2010, 10:55 AM   #9
Hopeful
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 3,380
Re: Cold or sinus infection?

Quote:
Have you tried to check out if it is listed as a DELAYED side effect after any of the chemotherapies you received?
Lani,

I did not receive ANY chemotherapies, so it is not a delayed side effect of that. It came on abruptly after my third tri-weekly Herceptin tx. I had attributed it to the AI (Femara), as it was when I hit the six week mark of taking that drug, and I think had just reached a "steady-state" blood level of it. I did report it to the manufacturer of Femara, and they said they would add the SE to their list of after-market SE's. This has been frustrating, because, as is often the case when you take drugs in combination, it is difficult to sort out which SE goes with which drug. I would be interested in anything you find out about Herceptin and tinnitus.

Thanks,

Hopeful
Hopeful is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 03:26 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright HER2 Support Group 2007 - 2021
free webpage hit counter