HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > Clinical Trials
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-29-2010, 11:04 AM   #11
Savta
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 103
Re: Neratinib Clinical Trial

So, today I officially joined the Neratinib trial. Seeing as I only took the pills 9 hours ago, I guess I can't determine anything out of the ordinary. My doctor told me there are some that get the real drug and don't have side effects, so that it doesn't mean that I am necessarily getting the placebo if I feel nothing. I'm hoping for the best. And keeping in mind, even if I am on the placebo--that is also a contribution to the study.
Anything to lick this son of a gun!!!
Savta is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 12:20 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright HER2 Support Group 2007 - 2021
free webpage hit counter