HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > her2group
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-20-2010, 06:52 PM   #9
kklouisiana
Senior Member
 
kklouisiana's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Louisiana
Posts: 53
Re: Attacking cancer by starving it

I am back. Dr. Abraham told me the invasive cancer on mammogram had been removed by surgeon and surrounding tissue was in situ. She is removing both breasts on May 10 which is 3 weeks away. I have been reading and asking questions about hormonal cancer and realized I've been eating the wrong foods; mainly dairy products for a year now. Milk, cheese, and real butter have been my daily intake along with anything sweet. I just threw away all that and now stocked up on almond milk, asparagus, pro-biotics and Breast-D vitamin which is 4000 iu capsules I take daily. Anyone agree or disagree with this change in diet? Also, acai berry juice is one of my daily drinks.
kklouisiana is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 01:43 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright HER2 Support Group 2007 - 2021
free webpage hit counter